European commercial helicopter pilot’s license
(Integrated CPL (H) AB INITIO)
UNIQUE INTERNATIONAL TRAINING
Duration of the program : 12 months minimum full time
Program beginning : May and September
ADVANTAGES OF THE PROGRAM
- Possibility of working as a professional pilot in Europe or Canada following training;
- Flight training is much less expensive in Canada;
- The possibility to obtain three commercial licenses in 12 months: European, Canadian and American;
- Obtaining a Canadian Attestation of College Studies (ACS);
- Obtaining a temporary Canadian work permit of 12 months (post-graduation);
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to experience living in Canada.
- 18 years of age when taking the flight exam;
- Have passed the Class 1 European medical exam. To take medical exam, please check physicians accredited by EASA;
- Shown acquisition of skills related to the minimum requirements of academic training;
- Have passed AB INITIO Math/Physics proficiency test
Issue of license
- Have passed all the EASA and Canadian written exams;
- Have passed the English proficiency exam EASA.FCL.055 Level IV;
- Have passed the EASA flight exam with the CEFA (ATO.LU.0004) at Luxembourg and the Transport Canada flight exam with Capitale Hélicoptère in Quebec.
Ground school program
390 hours :
- Part 1: 10% of the total hours in internship at CEFA’s facility, Luxembourg
- Part 2: 90% of the total hours by e-learning courses and workshops in Canada
Flight training program
135 hours :
- A maximum of 127.5 hours of flight training at Capitale Hélicoptère Flight School in Quebec, Canada;
- A minimum of 7.5 hours of flight training at CEFA’s facility, Luxembourg.
The EASA ground school program is available in English only. The theoretical program is supervised by Capitale Hélicoptère Flight School and the flight training is performed by Capitale Hélicoptère Flight School under the supervision of the Centre Européen de Formation Aéronautique (CEFAATO.LU.0004).
Three commercial licenses
After passing all the exams, the candidate will receive a European commercial helicopter pilot’s license (EASA CPL (H)) which is recognized in all EU member countries and which is eligible for conversion to Canadian (TC) and American (FAA) helicopter pilot licenses.
Post-graduation Canadian work permit
Following training, the candidate will receive an Attestation of College Studies (ACS) from the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignementsupérieur du Québec which will allow him to obtain a temporary Canadian work permit for a period equal to the duration of the program.
Integrated CPL (H) training starting at $90,475 taxes included. Training includes :
- 135 hours of flight training on Robinson RH22 and RH44;
- EASA and Canadian CPLH ground training programs;
- Attestation of College Studies (ACS) fee
- 12 months of lodging in Canada.
Located in Europe and in North America, CEFA’s training process is truly exceptional. Our instruction includes specific approaches that meet the needs of individual candidates.
- Experienced and professional instructors;
- High level expertise acquired internationally since 1989;
- Performing specific helicopter missions;
- Pan-European instruction.
All our training meets EASA standards and are approved by all European Civil Aviation Authorities.
“Having the training on Robinson RH44 really makes a difference. We can see it right away when looking at job opportunities after training. In addition, with the GoHelico career program, with which we can get more flight time, it gives us a head start and a job.”