COMPLEXE CAPITALE HÉLICOPTÈRE
HANGAR | MAINTENANCE | REFUELLING SERVICE POINTS
Welcome to our heliport complex (FBO), one of Canada’s most renowned facilities with state-of-the-art, high-end facilities. Located at Quebec City’s Jean-Lesage International Airport, Complexe Capitale Hélicoptère offers an impressive 35,000 sq. ft. hangar and 11 helipads. As soon as you land, you will be greeted by our qualified personnel who will refuel your aircraft. Whether it’s for business or on a sightseeing tour, your stopover in Quebec City is sure to be enhanced by the Complexe Capitale Hélicoptère team. Pilots and passengers will enjoy personalized, turnkey VIP service in a highly distinctive location.
HELICOPTER PILOTS AND THEIR PASSENGERS!
During your visit to our FBO, you will be taken on a VIP tour of the helicopter hangar and its ultramodern state-of-the-art facilities. In addition to discovering the famous Resto-Bar Le Commandant on site, you can enjoy gourmet cuisine in a unique aviation atmosphere!
- Helicopter hangar / Parking available
- Resto-Bar Le Commandant
- Lounge area / WiFi space with computer
- Flight preparation room
- Book rooms for business meeting (up to 1200 people)
- Loading and unloading of luggage
- Cleaning of aircraft
- Taxi and limousine service on call
- On-demand car rental service
- Hotel reservations
- And much more
MAINTENANCE AND SERVICING
- Helicopter and airplane maintenance
- Aviation / jet fuel, Avgas 100LL