You must contact us to learn about the different stages of your registration process
by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1 844 900-2424 (toll free)
Pay the registration fee
- The amount of the registration fees varies from one pilot license to the next. This amount is deductible from the total cost of your training but is non-refundable. Capitale Hélicoptère flight school’s banking information will be sent to you once we receive your completed and signed registration form.
QAC application (Quebec Acceptance Certificate) International students
Here are the requirements to obtain a QAC (Quebec Acceptance Certificate) :
- You must be officially admitted by Capitale Hélicoptère flight school. You will receive an official letter of acceptance as soon as we receive full payment of your registration fee.
- You must pay the CAQ application processing fee (CAN$112).
- You must agree to comply with all conditions for issue of your education CAQ, especially to make your studies your primary activity and to maintain health and hospitalization insurance in effect throughout the full duration of your stay. To facilitate your application, we recommend that you obtain insurance from a Canadian insurance company.
- You must also demonstrate your financial ability to cover all your tuition fees (based on the estimate), travel expenses (return flight from your home country), settlement costs for the first year, living expenses for the full duration of your stay (variable depending on the type of housing, purchase of an automobile or arrangement of carpooling, etc. – in 2018, Immigration-Québec estimated these costs at $12,318/year) plus health and hospitalization insurance (unless you already have coverage).
List of financial proof requested.
SUBMIT YOUR QAC APPLICATION
Online application: Fill out an application online (with online payment by credit card).
Application : Fill out a form available in PDF format
Only the following payment methods are accepted.
- Credit card (If you submit your application by mail, you must fill out the Payment by credit card form, sign it and attach it to your application.)
- Certified cheque drawn on a Canadian bank in Canadian currency (certified cheque or bank counter cheque)
- Bank draft drawn on a Canadian bank (bank money order)
Also, attach all required documents for the country where you live or are staying now.
- United States, Greenland, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon
- Canada (and you have submitted an initial education QAC application)
- France (including Reunion), Monaco, Austria, Hong Kong, Mexico
- All other countries
Submit your application
Send the complete file to the International Students section in Montreal:
Service aux étudiants étrangers Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
H2Y 1T8 CANADA
Phone : 514 864-9191
Study permit (Federal) International students
1. ONLINE OR HARD COPY
You may submit your application online or in hard copy. If you need help filling out your application, you can use the services of the visa application centre (VAC) closest to you.
- Submit an online applicationTo submit an online application, you must have access to a scanner or digital camera to create electronic copies of your documents and download them. You also must have a valid credit card to make the payment.
- Submit a hard copy application:
2. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR DOCUMENTS
Once the visa office has received your application, it may ask you for more information or documents, especially the following :
- Medical information: In most cases, you will have to undergo a medical examination. A visa officer will send you instructions if this situation applies to you. This may extend processing of your application by more than three months. Obtain more information about Medical examinations.
- Demonstration of financialability
- Security information
If you wish to study in Canada, you and any member of your family age 18 or over who may be accompanying you might be asked to provide a police certificate. Obtain more information about security checks.
3. PROCESSING TIME
The time required to process your request varies depending on the visa office to which you submitted your application. For more information, see the page on processing .